Support Services

Where you can go to get specialist support and help

General support

Safe Network Inc. — Auckland


RPE (Rape Prevention Education)

Child Youth & Family (CYF)

New Zealand POLICE

Tu Wahine Trust

Mental Health Foundation Crisis National Directory

Counselling Services Centre


Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse

If you live outside Auckland, you can access support services from the Family Services National Directory and the TOAH-NNEST National Directory. Both have an online map from which you can select the services available in your area.